Carpet and Flooring Deliveries
Orders for carpet, vinyl, laminate and luxury vinyl tiles will be dispatched to your local Ramsbottom store who will contact you once your goods have been received to arrange a convenient time and date for delivery and fitting (where applicable). You will also receive regular email updates regarding the progress of your order through processing, dispatch and receipt at your local store.
Delivery costs: carpets and flooring products - standard delivery £14.99
Delivery times: usually 7 - 10 working days
Divans, Bed Frames, Kids Beds, Mattress and Headboard Deliveries
Orders for bed frames, divans, mattresses and headboards will be dispatch directly to your chosen delivery address. Our delivery team will be in touch directly to arrange a convenient time and date for delivery. You will also receive regular email updates regarding the progress of your order.
Delivery costs: beds and mattresses - standard delivery £39.00
Delivery times: Standard delivery usually within 14 days
- Items such as our hand-made products and bed frames are selected or made to order and delivered direct to your home from our national Distribution Centre.
- When your order is ready, you’ll be contacted by phone or text when we will arrange a delivery date that’s convenient for you.
- We will confirm delivery with you 24 hours before your chosen date to let you know a 3 hour time slot in which we should arrive.
- To make sure everything runs smoothly on the day, our delivery drivers will get in touch with you by phone or text 1 hour before arriving.
- We don’t expect you to struggle upstairs with your new purchase, we’ll gladly put your new item in any room of your choice.
- If you’ve bought a divan set and mattress from us, our delivery team is more than happy to assemble your new purchase, making life even easier.
- We’ll tidy up all the wrapping and packaging and take it away with us to be recycled or disposed of.
- When you buy a new bed, mattress or headboard we’ll give you the option to choose our bed recycling service. We will save you the trouble and expense of disposing your old bed, mattress or headboard by taking it away and recycling what we can from it for you. Please note all bed frames must be dismantled beforehand. Additional costs apply, please select at checkout or speak to a member of store staff for more details
Your cancellation rights
The following is only applicable where a contract has been made either:
- over the internet; or
- by telephone; or
- in your home
It does NOT apply where a contract is made in a store.
In addition to your normal statutory rights, subject to certain exceptions, see below, as a consumer you also have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to fourteen days after the date your order is delivered to you, or if you have ordered more than one item and they are delivered on different dates, fourteen days after the date of the last delivery of your order. Please contact the team as soon as possible to cancel your order.
If your order has not been delivered and you wish to cancel it please call our Web Sales Helpline on 01706254180 and we will check whether cancellation is possible.
Telephone orders and orders placed in the home
If your order was placed over the telephone directly with one of our store or was placed with an estimator in your home, it has not been delivered and you wish to cancel your order please contact the store who will check the status of your order and confirm if cancellation is possible.
Cancellation and Return Exceptions
Your right to cancel does NOT apply to products that are made to your specifications. This includes floor coverings, which have been cut from a roll to your specific order size. If the goods are excluded from your right to cancel we will find out whether or not they have already been cut to your specifications and if not we will accept a cancellation of your order and refund your money. If, however, the product has been prepared for you we will only accept cancellation if we may deduct a proportion of the purchase price from the refund we issue to you to cover the losses we will incur in selling your purchase as a reduced price remnant in one of our stores. We will advise you of any such charge and you may then decide whether or not you wish to cancel the order.
In respect of any mattress, headboard, these have been sealed to both protect the goods and for health and hygiene reasons. Consequently, if they are unsealed after delivery then your right to cancel and return the goods lapses. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods until the end of any cooling off period.
When your goods have been delivered you have a reasonable opportunity to make sure that they are the goods you ordered. If not you should not cut into, fit or use them (other than to check whether or not they are the right goods). You should retain the packaging so that this can be reused, if possible, for their return. You will be responsible for the condition of the goods and for their reasonable care whilst they are in your possession. Please contact the store from which the goods were ordered within 14 days of delivery.
If you cancel your order and wish to return the products in accordance with your statutory right to cancel, we will arrange collection of the products. There will be a collection charge equal to the delivery charge for the product.
When returning or cancelling your order, the way you originally paid for the purchase will determine how you are refunded.
If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order. If you return your item directly to one of our stores, please make sure you take with you the card that you used to make the purchase
Refunds can take up to 14 days to process.